Sunday, May 20, 2007

School holiday is just round the corner, so is Father's day. My school teacher helped me to make this card for my "World Best Dad".

The message in the card is titled "My Hand Print" and it reads:

"Sometimes you get discouraged, because I am so small and always leave my fingerprints on furniture and walls.

But everyday I'm growing big and soon I'll be very tall. Then all my little hand prints will be hard to recall. So here's a special hand print so that you can say this is how my fingers looked, when I placed them here today."




Here's the response as Daddy's Quote:

"When I look into the eyes of my child, I know she depends on me.

When I look into the eyes of my child, I feel the responsibility.

When I look into the eyes of my child, I understand why God Loves me!"

Praise the Lord!

No comments: