Thursday, May 03, 2007

Our new Kakah's name is Yulilis, we call her Lilies at home. She is not just pretty but also very talented.









She cooks dishes just like what we see in the restaurant. How does her potato nuggets look? Savouring right? She even does Jamu massage for my grandma. She plays the guitar and sings very well. She says that she sings in her village to raise fund for her church, she even won first prize in singing in her hometown.




Next weekend, Mummy is going to Thailand, Bangkok so I made a Mother's day card and gave it to her in advance. I hope she will buy more presents for me and Noelle when she comes back.



Yesterday my great grandma throw a party for my great grandpa for his 1st bye bye anniversary! And....haha......that's me wearing the green uniform jumping up and down at the corner! I wonder why must they be kneeling on the floor!














No comments: