Sunday, August 26, 2007

Mummy was down with flu since Tuesday, she took MC for the day but didnt get better. She went back to work as usual on Wednesday but decided to take the day off on Thursday as she's not feeling any better.

Daddy too visited the doctor on Thursday evening and was on MC the next day. Mummy's flu was not getting any better so Daddy send her to see our family doctor instead, they waited for almost 2 hours on a weekday morning. By the time they reached home, my temperature also shot up to 39 degree and also vomitted. Poor Daddy had to make another trip to the clinic with me despite him being sick also.

Throughout Friday night, neurofen has no effect to my high temperature, hence early Saturday morning, Daddy decided to give a call to Uncle Terence for consultation. Uncle Terence advised to give my some paracetamol first and suggested that we visit him at his clinic at 9am. I was so worried that I will be admitted to the hospital again like that time when i was just eight months old. Uncle Terence was very sweet, he assured me that there will be no injection first thing when I saw him on Saturday morning. Prelimarily, he told Daddy it might be just viral infection and he will prescribed some antibiotics to speed up the recovery which he would not advice normally but in view of my prolong coughing to prevent further infection.

On Saturday evening, Daddy brought Noelle to see The Salvation Army's musical "Jesus Folks", seems that the songs are very enjoyable such as "He came to give us life in all the fullest"

No comments: