Saturday, June 30, 2007

It's finally Saturday! This is the day that we've been looking forward to, we're going to the National Day Parade (NDP) 2007 Preview. Junwei Kor Kor said there will be fireworks though Daddy doubted as he has been to other previews and never was there any firework display other than the Parade on the actual day on 9 August 2007. Anyway, we probably will not be in town that day this year and we will be on holiday. (I wonder where we will be going this time?).

The show was just terrific from the "Red Lions" parachutters, to the giant flag march pass. I enjoyed every moments except for the artillery salute, that really scared me off crying. I cried so loud until everyone around kept turning their heads to look at me and daddy. Nevertheless, Noelle was very sweet to keep asking the artillery troop to stop firing but was never possible!














No comments: